REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018/2019 SEASON. Open Now! Closing 5 October.
This season registrations are being completed using a CricHQ registration process. Please read the following notes before using this link to take you to the registration form.
If you have issues with the form on our site – please use this alternative link
- You will be asked to provide an email address for each player. Please provide a parental email as this is the address billing details will be sent to. Currently you will receive a separate email for each player you register.
- When completing billing details, please ensure you select the appropriate registration fee for each player. BJCC provides discounted registration fees for families registering more than one player. Players in Year 8 at school receive a further discount due to their short season.
- If you happen to click an incorrect fee type, you will need to click on the selection again to unselect it.
Registering two players or more?
- To register a second or third player, simply click on the ADD PLAYER button at the bottom right hand side of the form, once the first players details have been completed.
- To provide details for more than one parent or guardian, click on the ADD CONTACT button at the bottom of the parental details form.
FEES FOR THE 2018/2019 SEASON
- Single player family. Grade 2-7. Player attending school in year 1-7 $80.00
- Single player family. Grade 8. Player attending school in year 8 $50.00
- Two player family. Each player in Grade 2-7 @$65.00
- Two or more player family. Each player in Grade 8 @$40.00
- Three or more player family. Each player in Grade 2-7 @$55.00
UPCOMING KEY DATES
- Saturday 8th September 10am-12pm: BJCC Registration Day at Tanera Bowling Club. While ALL registrations will be taken online, this is a chance to pick up some gear for a gold coin donation.
- Saturday 27th October: Festival Day for Year 1 and 2 players. Venue TBC (normally held at the Basin).
- Saturday 3rd November: The first weekend of the 2018/2019 season. Individual coaches will arrange training times prior.
A handbook and rules for all junior grades for the 2018/2019 will be provided soon
For Brooklyn Junior Cricket contacts click here.
YEAR 2 AND 3 SCORESHEETS